Although there is no proven way to stop your skin from aging, you can take steps to help your face look its best. Try these great tips:
1. Cleanse your skin, gently. Washing your skin is essential to great looking skin. Make-up, dirt and oils can cause havoc on your face if not removed. Make sure to use a mild cleanser so you don't strip your skin of moisture and always pat dry your skin with a soft towel, this leaves some moisture on your skin. Follow-up with DermaSilk 5 Minute Face Lift and Miracle Cream.
2. Use sunscreen everyday. Sun damage is one of the major causes of wrinkles and dark spots. Even 10 minutes of sun exposure without sunscreen daily can cause changes to the skin that lead to sun spots and wrinkles in as little as 3 months. So, make sure to apply a broad spectrum sunscreen every day to your face, neck and decollete. and green teas.
3. Avoid smoking. Smoking and smoky environments can damage the collagen and elastin in your skin, leading to wrinkles and older-looking skin. Staying away from smoking and second-hand smoke will protect your skin and help your face look its best.
4. Get more sleep. It's called "beauty sleep" for a reason. Your skin does some of it's best repair work during the sleeping hours. Make sure to give your body time to work by getting at least 8 hours of sleep per night and applying an good moisturizer before bed, DermaSilk Night Repairing Face Lift.
5. Exfoliate. Exfoliating removes dead skin cells that can dull skin and block moisture absorption. Moisturizers can better penetrate the skin on exfoliated skin, giving you better results. Don't exfoliate too often, usually once a week or twice a month is good.
6. Moisturize. Make sure to moisturize your skin daily. Use a moisturizer that's best suited for your skin type and apply liberally to your face, neck and decollete. DermaSilk Miracle Cream is a great everyday moisturizer with lots of anti-aging ingredients to help your skin look its best by hydrating it.